Thursday 3 April 2014

My Grandpa Wakes Up At Four




Hi everyone, i am Mac Eleven. I know it got nothing with my story but it would be better if i start it with it...

Last yeat in summer i was in my granny's home. It is nice and really a great place to live, but juat not that night....

It was my grandpa's funeral ceremony. He passed away just an year ago. It was sad to see him go because he was a great person. He helped everyone. In the locality he was known by 'Grandpa'. My family cried a lot on his death but my tears didn't fell an inch.

It was night. Everyone was sleeping. I could not sleep because of the nightmares. But i was used to them. I had them since childhood. I am a young bou now but still can't control on them. I woke up and rushed for my tumbler of water but it was empty. I went to my kitchen to fill it up. The hallway was really cool. It was strange since it was summer. I kept it on the kitchen floor and started rubbing my arms. It was bloody chill there.

I drank it all in a tok. As i was going, i looked a the clock. That was when i came to sense that it was 4 o' clock in the morning. The time grandpa usually used to wake up. I began my steps towards my room but at once i saw something strange...

The gate of my grandpa's room slowly began to open. My breath stopped. I could feel my heart sink. I thought i am going to die soon...

By taking a deep breath i kept my right forward but things got worse. I could now hear a sound saying,'God Bless Us'. The sentence my Grandpa used to say everytime. He said it at lunch, at eve and everywhere. 

The voice came from the inside of that room. I was shivering harder and harder. The only thing left to make it worst was that door completely opening. I tried to run from their shouting and howling but i could not. It felt like my legs were stuck their. I was just going to die. I looked at my back. Hey! The clock was stuck at 4!!!

I was completely gone. Tears were crashing from my eyes. At once.., a really cold breeze blown away from me and i fainted. I fell really hard on the ground...

At morning i woke up. My head was really heavy. Everyone was surrounding me. My mom asked me, 'what were you doing here and why did you slept on the ground?'. I was about to tell what happened to me but i was really shocked to see that the gate was closed and it was having a lock on it...

My family took me inside. I gulped a glass of water and slept again...

It's been more than an year to this incident. I haven't told anything to my family about it. I do visit my granny's house but all that incident never ever, ever happened again...


Mac Eleven

No comments:

Post a Comment