Tuesday 4 February 2014

I Saw My Aunt


I can't really tell anyone, but I'm going to. I know I'm going to regret it, but I just need to tell. And now that you started reading..you can't stop. You have to listen to me.


 One night I was in my room, just about 1130..scared to death. I'm looking at a picture of my aunt. And I can feel a tear run down my face, I'm not crying because I'm scared, its because I know I'm going to see her in a few minutes. I look over and I can see in my mirror a reflection of my mom. Its funny because my moms not home. She's at a party and I know if I try to scream...I'll die. I close my eyes. Open them. She's still there, with a knife stabbing herself, laughing. I'm looking at her in the way a mother looks at a newborn baby, scared of what will happen with the rest of their lives. I know it's weird but I honestly did feel that way. The next think I know I see something walking across the hall. It was my brother, I screamed for him to run and get help. My mom looked at me and said "don't you yell." And before I could even think of what was going to happen next, I saw my aunt. We were both together now, in heaven.

Mac Eleven

No comments:

Post a Comment